Position has been filled
Kumtor Gold Company CJSC
announces a vacant position of
Senior Project Manager/Senior Business Analyst IT Project Management, Information Technology Directorate (Bishkek office)
Application number: KGC-22-008
- Determination of the objectives, benefits of IT projects, calculation of the Feasibility Study of IT projects (business cases);
- Change management (requirements for application software);
- Management and control over the processes of analysis and description of business processes (as is, to be), as well as control over the formation of system requirements in the form of user stories/use cases/TORs for the creation of information systems;
- Comparative analysis and selection of information systems for describing and modeling business processes (CASE tools);
- Participation in pilots on the selection of information systems.
- Education: higher technical education with specialization in Information Technologies/Project Management, MBA/Applied Mathematics and Computer Science;
– at least 3 years in the field of information systems (experience in mining companies will be an advantage);
– at least 3 years in requirements analysis and management, IT project management;
– with data migration, OS, DBMS, applications;
– with cloud technologies (PaaS, SaaS);
– with the project management information systems;
– at least 3 business domains/capabilities (Finance, IT, Logistics, advantage – mining, metallurgy).
- Special skills and knowledge:
– in information technology, software development maturity level and project management (ITIL, CMMI, AGILE, PMBOK). ANSI PMI PMP, PRINCE 2 Professional certification will be a competitive advantage;
– standards, methodologies for requirements management and description, modelling of business processes (BABOK, GOSTs of the Russian Federation), control and achievement of targets; Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) certification will be a competitive advantage;
– approaches and patterns of Cloud ready and Cloud -Native applications, API Management, microservice architecture;
– SOA (Service – Oriented Architecture) patterns;
– at least 3 years of notations, experience in using CASE tools and business process modeling (DFD, IDEF, UML);
– have the skills to organize an audit of requirements management, IT project management;
– understand the general principles of database management systems and relational links;
– high communication skills.
– Russian – fluent;
– Kyrgyz – desirable;
– English at Upper Intermediate or Advanced level.
The application form and CV must be submitted no later than 4 p.m. on January 28, 2022, via e-mail HR@kumtor.kg.
You can get the application from here.
Please make sure to specify the reference number KGC-22-008 in the application form and the subject line of your e-mail message.
ATTENTION! LETTERS WITH NO REFERENCE NUMBER IN THE SUBJECT WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
ONLY THE MOST SUITABLE CANDIDATES WILL BE INVITED FOR AN INTERVIEW.