DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED
Kumtor Gold Company (KGC) invites all interested parties to submit bids for the recycling of used heavy-duty mining equipment oil filters of the following sizes: length – from 5 cm (after wringing) to 60 cm (before wringing), diameter – from 9 cm to 46 cm. KGC is open to discuss all disposal and recycling methods giving preference to recycling methods that are based on the use of full filter decomposition technology and with application of environmentally friendly disposal methods. Delivery terms: Self-pickup of filters from the Kumtor Mine site or from the Balykchy Marshalling Yard.
Requirements for bidders:
- brief description of the recycling technological process;
- general information about the company (certificate of state registration of a legal entity, location of the facility, title document for the plot of land);
- permits for the company activities and operating equipment (architectural and planning design, commissioning act, emission permit, ecological passport, filter recycling design, including environmental expert opinion, licensing for recycling, storage, burial, disposal of toxic material wastes and substances) issued for currently operating companies;
- information on existing experience in recycling of used filters, with possible provision of supporting documents/filter recycling agreements signed with other companies,
- information about the filter recycling/disposal equipment;
- information about the raw materials obtained after recycling of filters and its further application;
- environmental expert opinion on the raw materials and permission for their use in the Kyrgyz Republic.
Only bidders with most suitable proposals in terms of prices, delivery terms, environmentally friendly technologies will be invited to discuss the terms and conditions of the contract.
Preference will be given to the currently operating companies.
Any additional information or clarifications can be requested via e-mail:Kumtor.LocalBuyer@centerragold.com
All bids are accepted in a sealed envelope with the “Bid – Recycling of used HD mining equipment filters” note before 5 p.m. on November 23, 2018 inclusive at 10th floor of the Uchkun Building in Bishkek, 24, Ibraimov Str.