DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED
CJSC Kumtor Gold Company (KGC) announces a bid process for shipments of non-dangerous goods from Balykchy to Kumtor Minesite from 15 February through to end of December 2015. Interested trucking organizations and private entrepreneurs with a fleet of its own trucks are welcome to submit technical and commercial proposals in a sealed A4 envelope marked “Cargo transportation” to the 14th floor of Uchkun building in Bishkek at Ibraimov Street # 24 to the name of the chairperson of the selection committee by 5:00 p.m. on 30 January 2015.
• Schedule of shipments: average of 3 trucks per day , including semitrailers for transportation of loads in 1 X 40’ and 2 X 20’ containers (average weight with container is between 18t and 25t). A 12m platform with side supports for transportation of pipes, rebar and other long-size materials (average weight is 12 t) is also required.
• Transportation distance is 250 km, including 170 km of highway road and 80 km of up the mountain road; the round trip being 500 km.
• Preferred tractor-truck wheel formula is 4 X 6.
• Continuous commitments to safety and improvements (technical inspections and timely maintenance, medical and pre-trip examinations, convoy shipments, on-board safety equipment, safety briefings, training courses) is required.
• Self-supporting in everything: door-to-door shipments, maintenance, repair, refueling, parking and guarding of the trucks, proper placement of the load, size and weight control, catering of drivers, etc.
The bid shall include the following:
– a portfolio of the business (copies of the registration certificate, charter, available licenses and permits, tax parameters of the tax payer, business partners with a brief description of the accomplished works, references);
– information about proposed trucks: types, quantities, model year, maintenance history;
– information on the company headquarters, principal home depot and regional fleet yards;
– information on the all-inclusive price per trip (including all taxes and deductions, depreciation of equipment, overhead costs, fuel, daily allowances, etc.):
– Balykchy – Kumtor Minesite (empty trip back);
– Kumtor Minesite – Balykchy (backhaul shipments of empty 20’ and 40’ containers, only when required);
– Kumtor Minesite – Balykchy (backhaul shipments of loads, only when required);
– information on employees and key officers with a description of their work experience;
– any additional terms, which the bidder may find appropriate and necessary.
All bidders submit their bids at their own will, at their own costs, and accept all KGC conditions. No claims for compensation of any costs of the bidder are accepted. Site visits are not anticipated. Any additional information or clarifications can be requested via e-mail: email@example.com
KGC reserves the right to accept or reject a bid in full or in part and sign a contract with one or more bidders. KGC will notify only preselected bidders.