Kumtor Gold Company CJSC invites graduates of higher educational institutions on a competitive basis for 2-year internship in TRAINING AND EMPLOYEE DEVELOPMENT department.
- Completed higher education (2021 graduates) in the following majors: “Legal Studies”, “Economics”, “Business Management”, “Information Technologies”;
- Advanced PC user and knowledge of MS Office, Google Docs, Zoom;
- Proactive and eager to learn;
- Efficient and disciplined worker;
- Diligent worker with teamwork skills;
- Be medically fit to work.
- Processing requests for training and scheduling training;
- Assisting in various training arrangements;
- Work with training databases;
- Work with documentation and maintaining files;
- Providing technical, administrative and organizational assistance in training process.
- Paid internship
- Duration – 2 years
- Location – Bishkek
- Schedule – 5/2
To participate in the graduate selection process, you are requested to:
- Fill out the application form, attach all required documents. Application form is available here.
- Submit no later than 17.00 hrs on June 15, 2021 via e-mail Kumtor.Internship@kumtor.kg.
- Please indicate “Graduate Internship Program” in the subject line of your e-mail message.
Only the most suitable candidates will be invited for testing and interview.