Receipt of documents completed
Kumtor Gold Company CJSC invites graduates of higher educational institutions on a competitive basis for 2-year internship in PROCUREMENT department.
- Completed higher education (2021 graduates) in the following majors: “Procurement”, “Logistics”, “Economics”;
- Advanced PC and MS Office user;
- Proactive and eager to learn;
- Efficient and disciplined worker;
- Diligent worker with teamwork skills;
- Be medically fit to work.
- Handling cargo customs declarations;
- Handling archive materials;
- Processing and preparing the documents for submissions to customs and other state authorities;
- Working with various systems in the company;
- Working with available stock and providing the services as per requests;
- Monitoring of the stock availability and items’ consumption;
- Analysis of the market and prices;
- Expediting the orders;
- Preparing reports and other documents.
- Paid internship
- Duration – 2 years
- Location – Bishkek
- Schedule – 5/2
To participate in the graduate selection process, you are requested to:
- Fill out the application form, attach all required documents. Application form is available here.
- Submit no later than 17.00 hrs on June 15, 2021 via e-mail Kumtor.Internship@kumtor.kg.
- Please indicate “Graduate Internship Program” in the subject line of your e-mail message.
Only the most suitable candidates will be invited for testing and interview.