Receipt of documents completed
Kumtor Gold Company CJSC invites graduates of higher educational institutions on a competitive basis for 2-year internship in MINE ENGINEERING AND GEOLOGY.
- Completed higher education (2021 graduates) in the following majors: “Mine Survey”, “Open Pit Mining”, “Underground Mining”, “Physical Processes of Mining”;
- Advanced PC and MS Office, AutoCAD user;
- Proactive and eager to learn;
- Efficient and disciplined worker;
- Diligent worker with teamwork skills;
- Be medically fit to work at high altitude mine;
- Learn how to use the geodesic tools and equipment;
- Safe survey and safe mapping using the surveying equipment;
- Learn the sludge sampling methods for obtaining the valid results;
- Safe installation and reading of the monitoring tools on pit walls, installation and reading of the piezometers, thermistors, inclinometers;
- Learn requirements applied to tailings management facilities;
- Introduction to general blast concepts. Influence of physical & mechanical properties of rocks and blast parameters on the blast quality;
- Study the mine development plan methods;
- Work with documents.
- Paid internship
- Duration – 2 years
- Location – Kumtor Mine
- Rotation schedule – 14/14
To participate in the graduate selection process, you are requested to:
- Fill out the application form, attach all required documents. Application form is available here.
- Submit no later than 17.00 hrs on June 15, 2021 via e-mail Kumtor.Internship@kumtor.kg.
- Please indicate “Graduate Internship Program” in the subject line of your e-mail message.
Only the most suitable candidates will be invited for testing and interview.