Kumtor Gold Company CJSC invites graduates of higher educational institutions on a competitive basis for 2-year internship in MILL MAINTENANCE department.
- Completed higher education (2021 graduates) in the following major: “Engineering Mechanic”;
- Advanced PC and MS Project, AutoCAD user;
- Proactive and eager to learn;
- Efficient and disciplined worker;
- Diligent worker with teamwork skills;
- Be medically fit to work at high altitude mine.
- Inspecting applying the non-destructive control method;
- Vibration analysis of the equipment;
- Thermography of the equipment;
- Participating in preparation of recommendations on maintenance of the equipment based on equipment monitoring data.
- Paid internship
- Duration – 2 years
- Location – Kumtor Mine
- Rotation schedule – 14/14
To participate in the graduate selection process, you are requested to:
- Fill out the application form, attach all required documents. Application form is available here.
- Submit no later than 17.00 hrs on June 15, 2021 via e-mail Kumtor.Internship@kumtor.kg.
- Please indicate “Graduate Internship Program” in the subject line of your e-mail message.
Only the most suitable candidates will be invited for testing and interview.