Kumtor Gold Company CJSC invites graduates of higher educational institutions on a competitive basis for 2-year internship in MILL MAINTENANCE department:
- Completed higher education (2021 graduates) in the following majors: Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Process Engineering, Chemical Engineering.
- Advanced PC and MS Project, AutoCAD user.
- Good knowledge of English language.
- Proactive and eager to learn.
- Efficiency and discipline.
- Diligence and teamwork skills.
- Be medically fit to work at high altitude mine.
- Analyzing all maintenance processes and practices for operational equipment.
- Conducting preventive controls and inspections of the Mill’s operating equipment.
- Maintaining records and the availability of the Mill’s equipment.
- Participating in project design work.
- Paid internship
- Duration – 2 years
- Location – Kumtor Mine
- Rotation schedule – 14/14
To participate in the graduate selection process, you are requested to:
- Fill out the application form, attach all required documents. Application form is available here.
- Submit the application form and documents no later than 5 p.m. 6 August 2021 via e-mail: Kumtor.Internship@kumtor.kg.
- Please indicate “Graduate Internship Program” in the subject line of your e-mail message.
Only the most suitable candidates will be invited for testing and interview.