Kumtor Gold Company CJSC invites graduates of higher educational institutions on a competitive basis for 2-year internship in IN DISPATCH TEAM OF MINE OPERATIONS.
- Completed higher education (2021 graduates) in the following majors: “Mining”, “Information Systems and Technologies”;
- Advanced PC and MS Office user and databases;
- Proactive and eager to learn;
- Efficient and disciplined worker;
- Diligent worker with teamwork skills;
- Be medically fit to work at high altitude mine.
- Working with the “Mine Sense” mining fleet management program;
- Monitoring and timely analysis of performance reports;
- Working with databases;
- Fulfilling training tasks and exercises aimed to further improve skills and knowledge to use the “Mine Sense” program.
- Paid internship
- Duration – 2 years
- Location – Bishkek
- Rotation schedule – 14/14
To participate in the graduate selection process, you are requested to:
- Fill out the application form, attach all required documents. Application form is available here.
- Submit no later than 16.00 hrs on June 15, 2021 via e-mail Kumtor.Internship@kumtor.kg.
- Please indicate “Graduate Internship Program” in the subject line of your e-mail message.
Only the most suitable candidates will be invited for testing and interview.