Kumtor Gold Company CJSC invites graduates of higher educational institutions on a competitive basis for 2-year internship in COMPLIANCE & PROJECTS department:
- Completed higher education (2021 graduates) in the following majors: “Mining Engineering”, “Industrial and Civil Construction”;
- Advanced PC and AutoCAD user;
- Knowledge of English will be an advantage.
- Proactive and eager to learn;
- Efficient and disciplined worker;
- Diligent worker with teamwork skills;
- Be medically fit to work at high altitude mine;
- Investigating and understanding the compliance work methods in the following areas:
- Mine operations
- Urban planning and architecture
- Registration, maintenance and testing of technical facilities, equipment and transportation
- Usage of instruments, gauges, radio stations, etc.;
- Processing initial data for construction permits;
- Archiving, registration, entering into the archived documentation list;
- Preparing the project documents to get the licenses, permits, etc.;
- Monitoring the duration of licenses, permits and approvals in construction and mining areas;
- Monitoring the timely receipt of approvals, certificates and employee appraisals.
- Paid internship
- Duration – 2 years
- Location – Bishkek
- Schedule – 5/2
To participate in the graduate selection process, you are requested to:
- Fill out the application form, attach all required documents. Application form is available here.
- Submit no later than 17.00 hrs on June 15, 2021 via e-mail Kumtor.Internship@kumtor.kg.
- Please indicate “Graduate Internship Program” in the subject line of your e-mail message.
Only the most suitable candidates will be invited for testing and interview.