KGC invites interested organizations and private entrepreneurs with appropriate qualified personnel to submit a commercial offer in a sealed A4 envelope marked “Installation and Commissioning of Fire Detection and Extinguishing System in 2021-2022” until 05.00 pm, February 19, 2021 inclusive to indicated envelope collection point at one of the addresses: Bishkek, 24, Ibraimov st., 10 floor, reception desk; Jeti-Oguz district, Tamga village, Information center “Volna”.
- Installation works shall be performed with the Contractor’s tools.
- The Contractor shall provide the personnel with PPE at its own expense. Types of PPE (certified) shall be agreed with the Customer.
- The Contractor shall ensure its personnel undergo a medical examination to confirm fitness to work in high altitude conditions in accordance with KGC Medical Department requirements.
- In addition, the Contractor shall submit results of COVID-19 PCR and ELISA tests before its personnel start performing the work.
- The Contractor shall submit the Red Cross/Red Crescent First Aid course certificates.
- Installation works will be performed at the altitude of 3600-4020 m above sea level.
- The Contractor shall be responsible for all damage, breakdowns and harm, including damage or loss of the Customer’s installed equipment.
Special conditions for the work performance:
- Based on the Customer’s assignment and according to the current rules and regulations of the Kyrgyz Republic, the Contractor shall install a fire detection and extinguishing system at the newly constructed/relocated facilities of the Kumtor mine site. See Appendix#1
- The Customer will provide equipment, instrumentation and construction materials required for installation of a fire detection and extinguishing system.
- The fire detection and extinguishing system shall be connected to the automatic fire alarm central panel of the Kumtor mine.
- Installation and commissioning works shall comply with the design documentation.
- If it is necessary to make changes to design solutions, the Contractor have the right to make changes or additions to the design solutions approved by the Customer.
- The Contractor hands over the completed work to the Customer and representatives of the authorized state body for fire safety supervision and control by drawing up an acceptance certificate. The Contractor is responsible for obtaining a positive acceptance certificate.
Requirements and scope of works:
- All works shall be performed according to the work schedule.
- The schedule is drawn up by the Contractor and agreed with the Customer on each project/scope.
- Period of installation and commissioning of a fire detection and extinguishing system shall not exceed the date specified in the work schedule.
The bid shall include the following:
- The completed health and safety management system evaluation form. See Appendix#2.
- Information about the organization or private entrepreneur (copies of the registration certificate, charter, available permits and licenses, tax parameters of the tax payer, list of business partners with a brief description of accomplished works and references).
- Commercial offer with all-inclusive proposed price for installation and commissioning of a fire detection and extinguishing system (all applicable taxes and deductions, work of full-time installation foreman, PPE, salaries + allowances and bonuses, sick-leaves, overhead costs, profit, etc.). See Appendix #3.
- List and brief resume of employees.
- Any additional conditions that the applicant deems required and necessary.
All companies send their commercial offers at their own expense, and accept all KGC conditions specified above. Claims for any costs incurred are not acceptable.Trips to the mine are not included. KGC recommends that applicants familiarize themselves with the general terms of the Service Contracts and Contract Agreements in advance, posted on the KGC website and available for reference at the following link: general-terms_contracting_2020_nov.pdf (kumtor.kg).
KGC reserves the right to accept or reject a received commercial offer in full or in part and select the most competitive applicants in KGC opinion. Under equal conditions, KGC gives priority to applicants from Jeti-Oguz and Ton districts and Balykchy city. KGC will contact with pre-selected organizations only.