Position has been filled
Kumtor Gold Company CJSC
announces a vacant position of
Exploration Manager (Kumtor Mine)
Reference number: KGC-21-0142
- Manage the production and technical activities of the Exploration Department;
- Develop design and plans and monitor implementation;
- Timely identify possible hazards.
- Supervise the preparation and execution of documentation, reports and designs for approval by state regulatory authorities, as well as develop reports in accordance with the established procedure, with appropriate operational and statistical reporting.
- Higher education in geology;
- Work experience in geology/exploration for at least 5 years;
- Required knowledge:
– legislative and normative acts regulating the issues of production, economic, financial and economic activities in the field of geological exploration, subsoil use and protection;
– principals, methods and nature of geological and exploration works;
– health and safety rules for open pit mining,
– methods to conduct technical estimations and determine economic benefits from geological and explorations works;
- Ability to use computing and communications systems applied in operations;
- Knowledge of software programs: MS Office, AutoCad, Gemcom, Lepfrog Geo, Datamine, Micromine, as well as specialized programs used in geology and mining;
- Interpersonal and communication skills;
- Driving license of category “B”.
- Workplace: Kyrgyz Republic, Issyk-Kul region, Kumtor mine;
- Official employment in accordance with the Labor Code of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- Work on a rotational basis in high-altitude conditions.
The application form and resume must be submitted no later than 4 pm on September 12, 2021 by e-mail HR@kumtor.kg.
Application forms are available here.
ATTENTION! LETTERS WITH NO REFERENCE NUMBER KGC-21-0142 IN THE SUBJECT WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
ONLY THE MOST SUITABLE CANDIDATES WILL BE INVITED FOR AN INTERVIEW.