Kumtor Gold Company CJSC announces a vacant position of Core Drill Engineer
Reference number: KGC-22-260
- Organize effective use of equipment and entrusted resources during performance of the geological task;
- Select effective core drilling technologies for different sections of the field, control over its compliance;
- Ensure correct and timely execution and submission of production, financial and other production documentation related to the core drilling site;
- Analysis of the causes of downtime, accidents and defects in the exploration wells’ structure;
- Develop measures to improve the organization of exploration drilling operations, to improve their efficiency, prevent accidents and complications while the exploration drilling process;
- Higher professional (technical), secondary vocational education;
- At least 15 years of experience in this field, including at least 5 years as a member of the engineering staff;
- Experience in organizing efficient drilling in complex sections, including drilling through waste dumps and moraines;
- Proficient PC user, experience in operating LF90 machines, health condition allowing to work in high mountains.
The application form and CV must be submitted no later than 4 p.m. on December 1, 2022, via e-mail HR@kumtor.kg.
You can get the application from herehttps://www.kumtor.kg/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/anketa-kandidata-na-rabotu_may-2021.pdf ( https://www.kumtor.kg/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/anketa-kandidata-na-rabotu_may-2021.pdf ).
Please make sure to specify the reference number KGC-22-260 in the application form and the subject line of your e-mail message.
ATTENTION! LETTERS WITH NO REFERENCE NUMBER IN THE SUBJECT WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
ONLY THE MOST SUITABLE CANDIDATES WILL BE INVITED TO AN INTERVIEW.