DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED
Kumtor Gold Company CJSC (KGC) announces a bid process for performance of earthworks during construction of tailings facilities with an approximate start date of 15 March 2017, and an approximate end date of 31 October 2018. During the winter season from approximately 1 November 2017 to 15 March 2018, operations will be suspended and contractors will remove their equipment from site.
– Total calculated volume of excavation works for 2017 is approximately 2,055,000 m3 of soil (excavation, levelling, compaction, bedding, backfilling, transportation). Approximate volume of 925,000 m3 of the above amount shall be excavated for construction of a shear key at an average one-way hauling distance up to 2 km, and remaining amount of about 1, 130,000 m3 of soil is for quality filling of the shear key and the buttress above the shear key with soil compaction of 2.1 g/cm3 at an average one-way hauling distance of up to 7 km.
– Total calculated volume of excavation works for 2018 is approximately 1,480,000 m3 of soil (excavation, levelling, compaction, bedding, backfilling, transportation). Approximate volume of 680,000 m3 of the above amount shall be excavated for construction of a shear key at an average one-way hauling distance up to 2 km, and remaining amount of about 800,000 m3 of soil is for quality filling of the shear key and the buttress above the shear key with soil compaction of 2.1 g/cm3 at an average one-way hauling distance of up to 7 km.
Interested organizations and private entrepreneurs with a fleet of its own equipment are welcome to submit technical and commercial proposals in a sealed A4 envelope marked “Construction of tailings facilities – 2017 / 2018” to the 10th floor of Uchkun building in Bishkek at 24 Ibraimov Street to the attention of the Chairperson of the Selection Committee by 5 p.m. on January 31, 2017.
REQUIRED EQUIPMENT FOR 2017*:
• Dump trucks 25t – 40.
• Front-end loaders 3.0 m3 – 6.
• Bulldozers B10 or equivalent – 4.
• Bulldozers D8 and D9 – 2.
• Excavators CAT325 or Volvo EC3000L – 2.
• Vibrating roller 18t or heavier – 4.
• Water trucks 10-15t, wheel formula 4×6 or 6×6 – 2
*- Required equipment for 2018 will be determined according to 2018 Total calculated volume of excavation works for 2018.
Operating schedule – 11-hour day and night shifts (22 hours per day). Only minor repairs of equipment are allowed at the Kumtor Mine site. Equipment downtime due to weather conditions or repair shall not be compensated. Mobilization and demobilization of equipment shall be made at the cost of the bidder.
Providing the personnel of the bidder with accommodations and board at the Kumtor Mine site and fuel for operation of the equipment.
Transportation of the bidder’s personnel from Volna (bus stop between Tamga and Barskoon) to Kumtor Mine site and back.
REQUIREMENTS TO COMMERCIAL PROPOSALS:
The bid shall include the following:
– portfolio of the company or private entrepreneur (copies of the registration certificate, charter, available permits and licenses, tax parameters of the tax payer, list of business partners with a brief description of accomplished works and references);
– information about proposed equipment (type, quantity, registration documents, maintenance history, pictures);
– information on the company headquarters, principal home depot and regional fleet yards;
– all-inclusive proposed BCM rates for actually transported, loaded, leveled, watered and compacted material by the above listed equipment (all applicable taxes and deductions, mobilization and demobilization of equipment; depreciation of equipment, work of full-time foreman and mechanic, operation of the foreman’s vehicle, salaries + allowances and bonuses, sick-leaves, overhead costs, profit, etc.);
– information on employees and key officers with a description of their work experience;
– any additional terms, which the bidder may find appropriate and necessary.
All bidders submit their bids at their own will, at their own costs, and accept all KGC conditions. No claims for compensation of any costs of the bidder shall be accepted by KGC. Site visits are not anticipated. Any additional information or clarifications can be requested via e-mail: email@example.com
KGC reserves the right to accept or reject a bid in full or in part, and make a selection of the most competitive bidders at KGC’s choice. KGC explicitly intends to split this work between several bidders, and do not enter into a contract with one bidder. KGC will prioritize contractor organizations from the local region (Jety-Oguz, Ton and Balykchy) provided they have the required capability. KGC will notify only preselected bidders.