DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED
1. Provision of consulting services on development of technical solutions;
2. Supply, installation and maintenance of IP surveillance cameras, recording systems, operator consoles, cabling and power systems.
Only the most suitable candidates will be invited for the next stage of review, negotiations, and business proposal in compliance with the requirements listed below.
– A vendor shall provide design development, procurement, installation, and maintenance services of surveillance cameras in compliance with international standards and standard compliant solutions.
– Locations may include Bishkek / Kumtor mine site / Balykchy / Karakol, etc.
– Delivery of all materials shall correspond to terms determined for execution of an order.
– Tariff rates need to be coordinated. Projects shall be implemented based on enquiries and price quotations per each project.
– It is necessary to sign Service level agreements.
– It is necessary to provide information about previous large scale projects.
Detailed commercial offers must be submitted in sealed A4 envelope, with “CCTV Maintenance” note on it before 5:00 pm on February 5, 2016 to 24 Ibraimov Street, Uchkun Office, 10th floor, Bishkek.
Applications received after the deadline, or sent by e-mail, will not be considered. For all inquiries, interested parties can refer to KGC Procurement department via email: Kumtor_localbuyer@kumtor.com.
KGC reserves the right to accept or reject in whole or in part, any offer received. Applicants with the best commercial proposals will be notified.