Position has been filled
Kumtor Gold Company CJSC
announces a vacant position of
Reporting and Data Mart Development Team Lead, Development Management, Information Technology Directorate (Bishkek office)
Application number: KGC-22-006
- Development of reporting and data marts using new technologies in accordance with IT strategies and policies;
- Participation in the Company’s projects to provide reporting for new and existing IT solutions;
- Coordination and development of standards and rules for the development of reporting and data marts;
- Control of compliance of IT systems reporting with IT standards, information security standards;
- Development of recommendations for optimizing the reporting structure and submission;
- Control of compliance of changes in reports with change management policies and procedures of the Company’s IT directorate, including documentation describing the implemented source code and technologies;
- Managing all activities and personal responsibility for the fulfillment of the tasks assigned to the Reporting and Data Mart Development Team;
- Analysis of compliance of the submitted reports and data marts with the requirements of the owners of the Company’s Business processes.
- Education: higher technical education with specialization in information technology/software design and development/applied mathematics and computer science;
– at least 3 years in the field of information systems (experience in mining companies will be an advantage);
– at least 3 years in design and development of reports and data marts using advanced technologies;
– at least 3 years in the role of Chief Developer in IT projects and tasks reporting and data storage;
– with data migration, OS, DBMS, applications;
– with cloud technologies (PaaS, SaaS);
– business systems (Finance, Procurement, Warehouse, Maintenance, Production), experience in mining, metallurgy will be an advantage;
- Special skills and knowledge:
– basic principles of object-oriented programming;
– advanced technologies and systems for the development of reports and data storage (OLAP, Datawarehouse, SSRS, Big data, Power Bi);
– structure of relational database, structures and principles of multidimensional databases;
– ETL process;
– – in using the best practices in information technology, software development maturity level and project management, one of the standards (ITIL, CMMI, AGILE);
– development and testing standards, processes, tools, collection of process metrics and code quality (CI/CD, DevOps technical practices, Open Stack), control and achievement of planned indicators;
– knowledge and work experience
– high communication skills.
– Russian – fluent;
– Kyrgyz – desirable;
– English at Upper Intermediate or Advanced level.
The application form and CV must be submitted no later than 4 p.m. on January 27, 2022, via e-mail HR@kumtor.kg.
You can get the application from here.
Please make sure to specify the reference number KGC-22-006 in the application form and the subject line of your e-mail message.
ATTENTION! LETTERS WITH NO REFERENCE NUMBER IN THE SUBJECT WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
ONLY THE MOST SUITABLE CANDIDATES WILL BE INVITED FOR AN INTERVIEW.