DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED
All applicants participate in the selection process at their own costs, and accept the terms and conditions of this process. No claims for compensation of any costs of the applicants are accepted.
General tender requirements:
All applicants are requested to submit documents specified below. Inability of the applicant to provide a complete package of documents before the deadline specified and additionally requested documents may result in the disqualification of the applicant.
For all clarifications and inquiries, applicants are requested to contact KGC Procurement Department by e-mail: Kumtor_localbuyer@kumtor.com
All applicants are welcome to submit their applications in sealed A-4 envelopes by 05:00 p.m. on the 16th of May, 2014, to the name of the Tender Commission Chairman to the 14-th floor of Uchkun Building located in Bishkek at Ibraimov Street No. 24. Late or electronic submissions are not accepted.
KGC reserves the right to accept the most competitive and relevant proposals. Only short-listed applicants will be notified by KGC.
Transportation of passengers upon request of the Kumtor Gold Company.
Contract expiry date: December 31, 2014 with possible prolongation.
Minimum application requirements:
– Copies of the certificate of registration issued by the Ministry of Justice, articles of incorporation, tax payer card and tax payer registration sheet;
– Copies of all available licenses and permits related to passenger transportation services;
– Brief information on major tenders or activities that the applicant has participated in over the last 2 years;
– Information on the manning table and employees used under the contract (list of management, current employees and source for additional work force);
– Monthly payment by transfer based on actual services provided;
– Fixed price quotation including all types of costs (taxes & contributions, transportation costs, depreciation and maintenance costs, fuel costs, wages + premiums and bonuses, sick leave allowances, overhead expenses, profit, etc.);
– Strict supervision over requests, guaranteed execution of requests regardless of the day time and force majeure circumstances;
– Excellent technical condition of vehicles and neatness both of the vehicle and driver, mandatory availability of safety belts, radio, fire-extinguisher and first aid kit;
– Communication skills and kindness of the driver, basic English skills.
Applicants are encouraged to offer additional services that can contribute to quality and efficient performance.
– To timely agree on the date and time of a request;
– To make timely payments for services.