Position has been filled
Kumtor Gold Company CJSC
announces a vacant position of
Procurement Specialist (Bishkek Office)
Reference number: KGC-22-204
- Market and price analysis of goods procured for the Company’s operations;
- Searching for suppliers, considering offers from suppliers, preparing justified offers that help to optimise costs and/or improve the quality of performance;
- Supply and consumption analysis;
- Analysis and processing of the orders received;
- PO preparation, placing, forwarding;
- Negotiating with suppliers, agreeing delivery terms, taking into account potential application of hazardous cargo transportation regimes;
- Processing orders for suppliers, tracking on-time delivery of orders in accordance with technical requirements;
- Document processing of deals;
- Preparation, negotiation of contracts, purchase orders and other documents, as well as archiving of documentation.
- Higher education;
- At least 3 years of experience in procurement, logistics;
- Proficient PC user (MS Office package), excellent knowledge of Excel;
- Experience in working with business systems;
- High analytical skills, ability to multi-task and work with a large amount of information;
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills, accuracy, diligence, stress resistance;
- Knowledge of English at least at Intermediate level (would be an asset).
The application form and CV must be submitted no later than 4 p.m. on July 29, 2022, via e-mail HR@kumtor.kg
You can get the application form via a link.
Please make sure to specify the reference number KGC-22-204 in the application from and subject ine of the e-mail message.
ATTENTION! LETTERS WITH NO REFERENCE NUMBER IN THE SUBJECT LINE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
ONLY THE MOST SUITABLE CANDIDATES WILL BE INVITED TO AN INTERVIEW.