Kumtor Gold Company CJSC
announces a vacant position of
Fuel Farm Head (Balykchy)
Reference number: KGC-22-184
- Conduct meetings and safety briefings in the prescribed manner;
- Be responsible for compliance with the rules and regulations specified in job descriptions;
- Be responsible for keeping the Fuel Farm area clean and for its safe operation;
- Control the fuel truck loading, unloading operations, fuel discharge from railway tanks in compliance with OI 10–04;
- Control over the receipt and issuance of all fuel cargo at the oil depot, gas station, as well as at rented oil depots;
- Issue shipping documents and provision of all necessary information to the BMY head;
- Accept and approve all documents for arriving fuel cargoes;
- Liaise with other companies to monitor services;
- Keep logs of the physical balance, inspection and repair of the main equipment, in accordance with the requirements, rules;
- Quality control of received and delivered fuel, measurement of fuel residues in fuel tanks, in leased tanks and fuel station cisterns.
- Higher education;
- At least 3 years of relevant experience;
- Available qualifications that comply with the safety rules for operation of stationary, container and mobile gas stations (approved by the KR Ministry of Emergency Situations and Civil Defense Order #3/1 of April 10, 2000);
- Know the rules for fuel products receiving, storing, recording and discharging in accordance with the interstate GOST requirements;
- Know the rules, regulations and norms of the Kyrgyz Republic on the control and accounting of fuel products.
The application form and CV must be submitted no later than 4 p.m. on June 29, 2022, via e-mail HR@kumtor.kg
Please make sure to specify the Reference number KGC-22-184 in the application form and the subject line of your e-mail message.
ATTENTION! LETTERS WITH NO APPLICATION NUMBER IN THE SUBJECT WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
ONLY THE MOST SUITABLE CANDIDATES WILL BE INVITED TO AN INTERVIEW.