Position has been filled
Kumtor Gold Company CJSC
announces a vacant position of
Senior Geologist, Exploration Department (Kumtor Mine)
Reference number: KGC-22-066
- Execute instructions and tasks of his/her line supervisor and perform the other duties related to his/her job;
- Prepare designs and calendar schedules for exploration operations;
- Manage operating activities at exploration sites, providing immediate supervision and ensuring timely achievement of appointed exploration targets.
- Ensure and control compliance with the methodological provisions, instructions and requirements for the geological study of the subsoil and the production of geological exploration.
- Regularly prepare the monthly and annual reports with associated operative and static records;
- Comply with rules and regulations established in KGC.
- Higher education (geological);
- 5 year+ experience as the leading, senior, chief geologist;
- Laws and other regulatory legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic in the field of geological exploration, subsoil use and protection;
- Principles, methods, and conditions of geological and exploration operations;
- Procedures and rules for records keeping on exploration works performed;
- Special programs used in geology and mining like Gems, Datamine, AutoCad, Leapfrog Geo
- Driving license of “B” category
The application form and CV must be submitted no later than 4 p.m. on February 25, 2022, via e-mail HR@kumtor.kg.
The questionnaire can be obtained here.
Please make sure to specify the reference number KGC-22-066 in the application form and the subject line of your e-mail message.
ATTENTION! LETTERS WITH NO APPLICATION NUMBER IN THE SUBJECT WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
ONLY THE MOST SUITABLE CANDIDATES WILL BE INVITED TO AN INTERVIEW.