Position has been filled
Kumtor Gold Company CJSC
announces a vacant position of
Senior Geologist (Kumtor Mine)
Reference number: KGC-22-066
- Preparing designs and calendar schedules for exploration operations;
- Managing operating activities at exploration sites, providing immediate supervision and ensuring timely achievement of appointed exploration targets.
- Ensuring due compliance with operating guidelines, instructions and requirements for geological studies and exploration work;
- Preparing and submitting monthly, quarterly, annual reports;
- Compliance with the rules and regulations of the Company.
- Higher education in geology;
- 5+ years of experience as the leading, senior, chief geologist;
- Special skills and knowledge:
– laws and other regulatory legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic in the field of geological exploration, subsoil use and protection;
– principles, methods, and conditions of geological and exploration operations;
– procedure and rules for reporting on exploration work;
– special programs used in geology and mining like Gems, Datamine, AutoCad, Leapfrog Geo
– ability to complete work on time, excellent teamwork and communication skills, accuracy, stress resistance;
- Driving license of category “B”;
The application form and CV must be submitted no later than 4 p.m. on March 24, 2022, via e-mail HR@kumtor.kg
You can get the application from here.
Please make sure to specify the reference number KGC-22-066 in the application form and the subject line of your e-mail message.
ATTENTION! LETTERS WITH NO REFERENCE NUMBER IN THE SUBJECT WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
ONLY THE MOST SUITABLE CANDIDATES WILL BE INVITED FOR AN INTERVIEW.