Position has been filled
Kumtor Gold Company CJSC
announces a vacant position of
Senior Data Engineer, Big Data Group Research and Innovation Development Department,Information Technology Directorate (Bishkek Office)
Reference number: KGC-22-089
- Analysis of data flows/data objects, source systems, consumer systems;
- Design, development of services/microservices, API for collecting, loading, storing data in NoSQL data warehouses;
- Gaps and needs analysis in business processes, technological processes, architecture of information systems, technologies, with the purpose of data quality management, data management and control;
- Comparative analysis and selection of critically important information systems, technologies;
- Conducting pilots on the choice of information systems (with the uncertainty of the explicit choice of information systems);
- Interacting with heads of IT projects, developers, customers in terms of control and development of architectural solutions.
- Organization of interaction with departments of the company.
- Education: higher technical education with specialization in information technology/software design and development/applied mathematics and computer science;
- Work experience:
– in the field of the development of application software, services for data collection and loading data, building data models for at least 2 years (advantage: in mining companies);
– at least 2 years in management roles in the field of information technology;
– at least 2 years in the information technology design (software, data);
– at least 2 years of experience in IT projects/ task management as a Team Lead/ IT Project Manager / Solution Architect / Principal Developer;
– at least 2 business domains/capabilities (Finance/IT/ Logistics, advantage – mining, metallurgy).
– with cloud technologies (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS).
- Special skills and knowledge:
– best practices in information technology (COBIT, ITIL, AGILE);
– general understanding of standards and approaches of the information systems designing (object – oriented – Unified Process, Extreme Programming, Agile Modeling; structural – SADT, DFD, BPMN, ERD, flowcharts, EPC);
– general principles of building database management systems and relational links;
– ANSI SQL, PL/SQL languages;
– high communication skills;
– skills in organizing an architectural audit of business systems;
– skills to develop standard documents on IT architecture.
– Russian – fluent;
– Kyrgyz – desirable;
– English at Upper Intermediate or Advanced level.
The application form and CV must be submitted no later than 4 p.m. on August 19 2022, via e-mail HR@kumtor.kg.
You can get the application form via a link.
Please make sure to specify the reference number KGC-22-089 in the application form and the subject line of your e-mail message.
ATTENTION! LETTERS WITH NO REFERENCE NUMBER IN THE SUBJECT WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
ONLY THE MOST SUITABLE CANDIDATES WILL BE INVITED TO AN INTERVIEW.