Position has been filled
Kumtor Gold Company CJSC
announces a vacant position of
Health and Safety Coordinator (Balykchy)
Reference number: KGC-22-202
- Control over compliance with legislative and other regulatory acts on labor protection;
- Study of labor conditions at workplaces, prepare and submit proposals on development and introduction of better means of protection from impact of hazardous and harmful production factors;
- Conduct inspections of high-hazard facilities;
- From time-to-time conduct assessment of employees’ knowledge of industrial safety and health;
- Conduct scheduled inspections of workplaces and safety meetings;
- Conduct industrial safety and hygiene monitoring of facilities;
- Conduct weekly training for the rescue team;
- Prepare reports on labor protection;
- Participate in inspections, surveys of technical condition of buildings, structures, equipment, machinery and mechanisms, efficiency of ventilation systems, conditions of sanitary and technical devices, sanitary rooms, collective and personal protection equipment;
- Control over timely performance of necessary tests and technical inspections of equipment, machinery and mechanisms, compliance with measurement schedules of parameters of hazardous and harmful production factors, control over compliance with regulations, rules and instructions on labor protection, labor safety standards in the production process.
- Higher education (engineering / mining);
- Have a certificate of advanced training in the Occupational Safety and Health program.
- At least 3 years of experience in the occupational health and safety field.
- Confident user of Microsoft Office;
- Able to meet deadlines, be strong-willed, attentive, stress resistant, flexible and have good communication skills.
The application form and CV must be submitted no later than 4 p.m. on July 22, 2022, via e-mail HR@kumtor.kg
You can get the application form at (https://www.kumtor.kg/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/anketa-kandidata-na-rabotu_may-2021.pdf)
Please make sure to specify the Reference number KGC-22-202 in the application form and the subject line of your e-mail message.
ATTENTION! LETTERS WITH NO APPLICATION NUMBER IN THE SUBJECT WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
ONLY THE MOST SUITABLE CANDIDATES WILL BE INVITED TO AN INTERVIEW.