Position has been filled
Kumtor Gold Company CJSC
announces a vacant position of
Front End Development Team Lead, Development Management, Information Technology Directorate (Bishkek office)
Application number: KGC-22-007
- Front End development using new programming technologies according to IT strategies and policies;
- Development and coordination of strategies for the development of IT Systems Front End development;
- Participation in the Company’s projects to develop software front end interface for new and existing IT solutions;
- Coordination and development of Front End development standards and rules;
- Control of compliance of front end application software with IT and information security standards;
- Control of compliance of changes to the front end part of the software with the IT Directorate policies and procedures for change management, including documentation on the description of the implemented source code and technologies;
- Ensuring the fulfillment of tasks assigned to the Front End Development Team;
- Providing guidance for all activities of the Team and bearing personal responsibility for the implementation of the tasks assigned to the Front End Team;
- Analysis of software compliance with the functions of the Company’s Business processes.
- Education: higher technical education with specialization in information technology/software design and development/applied mathematics and computer science;
- at least 3 years in the field of information systems (experience in mining companies will be an advantage);
- at least 3 years in the filed of application software design and development;
- at least 3 years in the role of Chief Developer in IT projects and tasks;
- with relational databases, knowledge of transactional data processing;
- programming on microservice architecture using API, Cloud Native services;
- with data migration, OS, DBMS, applications;
- with cloud technologies (PaaS, SaaS);
- with business systems (Finance, Procurement, Warehouse, Maintenance, Production), experience in the filed of mining, metallurgy will be an advantage;
- Special skills and knowledge:
- in object-oriented programming in one of the languages (C#, Delphi, Java, VB);
- in using the best practices in information technology, software development maturity level and project management, one of the standards (COBIT, ITIL, CMMI, AGILE, PMBOK);
- development and testing standards, processes, tools, collection of process metrics and code quality (CI/CD, DevOps technical practices, Open Stack), control and achievement of planned indicators;
- SOA (Service – Oriented Architecture);
- high communication skills.
- Russian – fluent;
- Kyrgyz – desirable;
- English at Upper Intermediate or Advanced level.
The application form and CV must be submitted no later than 4 p.m. on January 27, 2022, via e-mail HR@kumtor.kg.
You can get the application from here.
Please make sure to specify the reference number KGC-22-007 in the application form and the subject line of your e-mail message.
ATTENTION! LETTERS WITH NO REFERENCE NUMBER IN THE SUBJECT WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
ONLY THE MOST SUITABLE CANDIDATES WILL BE INVITED FOR AN INTERVIEW.