Position has been filled
Kumtor Gold Company CJSC announces a vacant position of
Reference number: KGC-22-129
- Manage all aspects of project implementation;
- Conduct regular audits of monthly reports;
- Develop schedules and plans for the timely achievement of project goals and objectives;
- Direct management and assignment of persons responsible for the project management.
- Total 15-20 years of experience in engineering area, of which at least 5 years as a project director or program manager;
- Detailed technical knowledge related to work, the ability to extract, maintain and use knowledge to improve overall project implementation;
- Excellent communication skills with management, colleagues, customers, suppliers, contractors and stakeholders;
- Required Skills:
– business plan drafting, budgetting and preparation of documents required in the course of project implementation;
– drafting contracts with suppliers and contractors;
– predicting outcome and defining goals and objectives set as a result of project implementation;
– scheduling work and monitoring the work performance;
– conducting business negotiations;
– Knowledge of open mining and leaching operations.
- Certification in Project Management (PMP);
- – knowledge of Russian and English languages is preferred.
The application form and CV must be submitted no later than 4 p.m. on April 20, 2022, via e-mail HR@kumtor.kg
You can get the application from here.
Please make sure to specify the reference number KGC-22-129 in the application form and the subject line of your e-mail message.
ATTENTION! LETTERS WITH NO REFERENCE NUMBER IN THE SUBJECT WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
ONLY THE MOST SUITABLE CANDIDATES WILL BE INVITED FOR AN INTERVIEW.