Position has been filled
Kumtor Gold Company CJSC
announces a vacant position of
Payments and Cash Operations Accountant (office in Bishkek)
Reference number: KGC-21-0254
- Accounting for income and expenditure of cash, material and fixed assets;
- Reflect all transactions in the accounting system in a timely manner;
- Accounting for corporate and debit cards;
- Correctly and timely enter and write off material assets;
- Acceptance and verification of advance reports submitted by persons accountable for advance payments;
- Posting journal entries;
- Reconciliation of accounts.
- Higher finance/economic education;
- Experience working in a similar position at least 2 years;
- Excellent knowledge:
– laws of the Kyrgyz Republic;
– decrees and orders of the President of the Kyrgyz Republic;
– decrees and orders of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic regulating fiscal, monetary, payment and settlement relations;
– methodological provisions of the Ministry of Finance of the Kyrgyz Republic, the National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic, the National Statistical Committee of the Kyrgyz Republic, the State Commission on Financial Reporting Standards and Audit under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- Availability of the International Professional Accountant Certificate;
- Proficient PC user (Excel, Power Point, Word);
- Key desired skills and qualities: meeting deadlines, goal commitment, accuracy, attentiveness, ability to cope with stress, flexibility and communication skills.
The application form and CV must be submitted no later than 4 pm on November 24, 2021, by e-mail HR@kumtor.kg
To obtain the application form click here.
Please make sure to specify the reference number KGC-21-0254 in the application form and the subject line of your e-mail message.
ATTENTION! LETTERS WITHOUT THE REFERENCE NUMBER IN THE SUBJECT LINE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
ONLY THE MOST SUITABLE CANDIDATES WILL BE INVITED TO THE INTERVIEW.