Kumtor Gold Company CJSC announces vacant position Legal Adviser
Application number: KGC-21-0103
- Drafting the contracts and agreements;
- Legal expertise of documents;
- Development of legal documents;
- Legal advice and assistance;
- Representation and protection of the company’s interests before judicial and government authorities;
- Analysis of changes entered into the Kyrgyz Republic legislation and possible legal risks.
- Higher legal education (full-time education);
- At least 5 (five) years of relevant work experience, including in:
– preparation and legal expertise of the business contracts;
– development of local acts;
– claim work;
– resolving legal issues with the participation of counterparties, government agencies;
– representing the interests of the company and participating in litigation;
- Knowledge of corporate, civil, labor, administrative, procedural, land and environmental legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- Excellent knowledge of Kyrgyz and Russian languages (knowledge of English is an asset);
- Excellent skills of:
– preparation of written documents;
– work with information and legal, computer and search systems;
- Responsible, communicative, stress resistant, able to work in a team and independently;
- Experience in mining companies is an advantage.
The application form and CV must be submitted no later than 16.00 o’clock on July 16, 2021 by email HR@kumtor.kg
You can get the application from here
Please make sure to specify the reference number KGC-21-0103 in the application form and the subject line of your e-mail message.
ONLY THE MOST SUITABLE CANDIDATES WILL BE INVITED FOR AN INTERVIEW.