Kumtor Gold Company CJSC
announces vacant position
Nutritionist (Kumtor Mine)
- Developing and applying rational and balanced nutrition;
- Coordinating the composition of menus, card index of meals cooked for employees;
- Consulting on rational and therapeutic nutrition;
- Analyzing the effectiveness of rational and therapeutic nutrition;
- Systematic control over the work of the catering unit;
- Calculating chemical composition of the diet;
- Rendering advisory and methodological assistance to medical office doctors in the diet therapy of employees;
- Conducting sanitary and educational work on rational nutrition among employees;
- Drawing up reports on his/her work, conducting its analysis.
- Graduate medical education, special training in nutrition;
- Required knowledge:
- fundamentals of healthcare legislation;
- general issues of arranging public catering services;
- basic principles of rational and balanced nutrition;
- sanitary and hygienic requirements for catering units;
- basic principles of rational and balanced nutrition, values of nutrition and energy requirements;
- biological role of nutrients and food products;
- hygienic requirements for food products and methods of their expert assessment;
- physiological foundations of dietetics, body metabolism;
- causes of pathological processes in the body, mechanisms to prevent them and clinical manifestations;
- basic principles of therapeutic cooking, structure of therapeutic diets.
The application form and CV must be submitted no later than 4:00 pm on July 04, 2022 via e-mail HR@kumtor.kg
You can get the application from here.
ONLY THE MOST SUITABLE CANDIDATES WILL BE INVITED FOR AN INTERVIEW.