Kumtor Gold Company CJSC
announces vacant position
Reference number: KGC-21-85
- Comprehensive development and efficient implementation of the short-term and long-term projects for mining and milling industry development, as well as for the heavy-duty and other equipment maintenance department of the Kumtor mine.
- higher education in economics/finance/metallurgy/mining;
- work experience in management positions in mining area is preffered;
- prescribed competencies:
– fundamentals of the current legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic;
– basis of the economic feasibility studies of projects and their drafting;
– project management techniques;
– specifics of the mining industry;
– business plan drafting, budgetting and preparation of documents required in the course of project implementation;
– drafting contracts with suppliers and contractors;
– predicting outcome and defining goals and objectives set as a result of project implementation;
– scheduling work and monitoring the work performance;
– conducting business negotiations;
- Certificates of completion of specialized training courses;
- Fluency in the English language is required.
The application form and CV must be submitted no later than 4 pm on June 22, 2021 via e-mail HR@kumtor.kg
You can get the application from here ( https://www.kumtor.kg/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/anketa-kandidata-na-rabotu_may-2021.pdf )
Please make sure to specify the reference number KGC-21-85 in the application form and the subject line of your e-mail message.
ONLY THE MOST SUITABLE CANDIDATES WILL BE INVITED FOR AN INTERVIEW.