Position has been filled
Kumtor Gold Company CJSC
announces a vacant position of
Reference number: KGC-22-214
- Performing orders and instructions of his/her supervisor and job-related operations;
- Performing blasting operations in the pit, performing mechanical stemming using the stemming truck, inspecting the blast area after the blasting operations;
- Sorting rocks into fractions for stemming holes for blasters and Earthworks department;
- At the beginning of the shift get a work order from the Shift Foreman of the Drill&Blast department, as well as a safety briefing.
- Complying with the rules of operation of the Crushing Unit КС 160-2.
- Certificate from the Interbranch Training Center at SIETS of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- “Blaster’s Uniform Certificate” issued by the authorized state body of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- Know the “Unified Safety Regulations for Mine Development”;
- Know the basic principles of operation and technical characteristics of the crushing and screening plant;
- Fit to work at high altitude conditions;
- Age of 20 years and over Возраст не моложе 20 лет;
- Driving license of B, C category and at least 1 year of work experience, including at KGC facilities;
- Personal qualities: communication skills, stress resistance, teamwork skills, responsibility, knowledge of PC programs is advantage.
The application form and CV must be submitted no later than 4 p.m. on August 18, 2022, via e-mail HR@kumtor.kg
You can get the application form at the following link.
Please make sure to specify the Reference number KGC-22-214 in the application form and the subject line of your e-mail message.
ATTENTION! LETTERS WITH NO APPLICATION NUMBER IN THE SUBJECT WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
ONLY THE MOST SUITABLE CANDIDATES WILL BE INVITED TO AN INTERVIEW.