DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED
Access to the retransmitter is carried by foot, on car or by helicopter. Fieldwork for a few days with unassisted delivery of the equipment back and forth. A professional group of climbers will support the provision of the services.
Experience in the areas of:
• Direct current systems/solar power systems
• Repeaters of meter range
• Radio relay communication
• Building of the coaxial cable
• Installation and adjustment of the antenna
• Lightning protection and grounding
• Construction and installation of towers and repeaters
• A rigorous analysis of applications, guaranteed, quality and timely execution of the orders.
Duration of the contract – to 31 December 2014 with a possible extension.
The detailed commercial offers must be submitted in sealed A4 envelopes, addressed to the “Chairman of the selection committee” before 17:00 pm on September 5, 2014 at 24 Ibraimova Street, Bishkek, 14th floor. The applications received after the deadline, or sent by e-mail, will not be considered.
The commercial offers shall include, but not limited to the following:
• A summary of the applicant describing the activities of the founders and key executives with the description of work experience;
• Documents confirming the State registration of the applicant;
• Duly approved price list for the services provided valid until December 31, 2014;
• Applicants are entitled to propose any additional conditions, for better and effective execution of work.
KGC reserves the right to accept or reject in whole or in part, any offer received. KGC does not take commitments to conclude a contract with the organization offering the lowest price.
The applicant who will meet the requirements will be notified.
For all inquiries, the interested parties can refer to KGC Procurement department via fax: +996 312 592050 or by email: Kumtor_localbuyer@kumtor.com