Position has been filled
Kumtor Gold Company CJSC
announces a vacant position of
Emulsion Plant and Charging Truck Maintenance Technician
Application number: KGC-21-0227
- Maintenance and repair of the Emulsion Plant equipment and assembly units (various types of instrumentation, automatic control systems);
- Maintenance and repair of emulsion charging units (automatic filling auger, filling-emptying pipes, shut-off and regulating piping equipment).
- Higher technical education (instrumentation, maintenance of machinery and equipment);
- Maintenance Technician Certificates with respect to the following equipment: compressor units, explosive manufacturing station, steam and water heating boilers, reloading machinery and material handling equipment, pressure vessels, electrical equipment control panels. Instrumentation Technician Certificate;
- Excellent knowledge of the laws and regulations of the Kyrgyz Republic in the field of explosives, industrial health and safety;
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience;
- Knowledge of English and Turkish is an advantage;
- Computer user with the knowledge of Microsoft Office software package;
- Driving license of category B and C.
The application form and resume must be submitted no later than 4 pm on December 1, 2021 by e-mail HR@kumtor.kg
To obtain the application form click here.
Please make sure to specify the reference number KGC-21-0227 in the application form and the subject line of your e-mail message.
ATTENTION! LETTERS WITHOUT THE REFERENCE NUMBER IN THE SUBJECT LINE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
ONLY THE MOST SUITABLE CANDIDATES WILL BE INVITED TO THE INTERVIEW.