Kumtor Gold Company CJSC announces vacant position Planner (MS Project)
Application No: KGC-21-0105
- Work planning, monitoring and control of construction projects.
- Monitoring the execution of tasks and assignments for the project.
- Preparation of project reports.
- Arranging meetings, taking minutes, preparing presentations.
- Assisting the project manager in the development of the project documentation.
- Administration of project documentation (processing, checking, updating; approval support) and follow-up.
- Maintaining a project archive.
- Interaction with customers and contractors.
- Participation in the development of the hierarchical structure of the project and the scope of the project.
- Development and updating of the project networking diary model.
- Determining the sequence of activities and the link between them.
- Evaluating and introducing the resources needed to carry out the project work (funds, physical volumes, equipment, people).
- Interaction with responsible specialists of the customers and contractors.
- Developing and submitting reports.
- Higher education in engineering (industrial and civil engineering is preferable).
- Ability to work with information (collection, generalization, systematization).
- Business correspondence and negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of the basic principles of contractual document management.
- Good teamwork skills.
- Skills in using MS Office applications (Excel, Word, Power Point), MS Project.
- Good knowledge of industrial construction technology in the mining industry (drilling, infrastructure improvement).
- Experience in developing and maintaining a networking diary of a project in MS Project is required.
- Adaptation of projects / feasibility studies according to the standards of the Kyrgyz Republic.
- Coordination of projects / feasibility studies in government agencies.
- Developed skills in network diary planning.
- Reading and understanding design and estimate documentation, GOST standards.
- At least 1 year experience as a planner in large construction projects.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of English at least upper intermediate.
The application form and CV must be submitted no later than 4.00. p.m. July 23, 2021 by email HR@kumtor.kg
You can get the application form from here l t
Please make sure to specify the reference number KGC-21-0103 in the application form and the subject line of your e-mail message.
ONLY THE MOST SUITABLE CANDIDATES WILL BE INVITED FOR AN INTERVIEW.