Position has been filled
Kumtor Gold Company CJSC announces a vacant position of
Junior Project Manager/Junior Business Analyst, IT Project Management, Information Technology Directorate (Bishkek office)
Application number: KGC-22-010
- Determination of the objectives, benefits of IT projects, calculation of the Feasibility Study of IT projects (business cases);
- Change management (requirements for application software);
- Descriptions of business processes (as is, to be);
- Management and control over the formation of system requirements in the form of user stories/use cases/TORs for the creation of information systems;
- Management and control over the implementation of IT projects;
- Acceptance and commissioning of IT projects and information systems;
- Comparative analysis and selection of information systems for business process description and modelling (CASE tools), IT project management information systems;
- Participation in pilots on the selection of information systems.
- Education: higher technical education with specialization in Information Technologies/Project Management, MBA/Applied Mathematics and Computer Science;
– at least 1 year in the field of information systems (experience in mining companies will be an advantage);
– at least 1 year in requirements analysis and management, IT project management;
– with data migration, OS, DBMS, applications;
– with cloud technologies (PaaS, SaaS);
– with the project management information systems;
– at least 1 business domain/capability (Finance/IT/ Logistics, advantage – mining, metallurgy).
- Special skills and knowledge:
– information technology, software development maturity level and project management (PMBOK);
– standards, methodologies for requirements management and description, modelling of business processes (BABOK, GOSTs of the Russian Federation), control and achievement of targets;
– approaches and patterns of Cloud ready and Cloud -Native applications, API Management, microservice architecture;
– basic knowledge of SOA patterns (Service – Oriented Architecture);
– notations, experience in using CASE tools and business process modelling (DFD, IDEF, UML);
– have the skills to organize an audit of requirements management, IT project management;
– understand the general principles of database management systems and relational links;
– high communication skills.
– Russian – fluent;
– Kyrgyz – desirable;
– English at Upper Intermediate or Advanced level.
The application form and CV must be submitted no later than 4 p.m. on January 28, 2022, via e-mail HR@kumtor.kg.
You can get the application from here.
Please make sure to specify the reference number KGC-22-010 in the application form and the subject line of your e-mail message.
ATTENTION! LETTERS WITH NO REFERENCE NUMBER IN THE SUBJECT WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
ONLY THE MOST SUITABLE CANDIDATES WILL BE INVITED FOR AN INTERVIEW.