Receipt of documents completed
Kumtor Gold Company CJSC invites graduates of higher educational institutions on a competitive basis for 2-year internship in MINE OPERATIONS.
- Completed higher education (2021 graduates) in the following majors: “Open Mining”, “Undeground Mining of Mineral Resources”;
- Advanced PC, MS Office and AutoCAD user;
- Proactive and eager to learn;
- Efficient and disciplined worker;
- Diligent worker with teamwork skills;
- Be medically fit to work at high altitude mine.
- General safety requirements for blasting operations;
- Introduction to blast equipment, explosives properties and technologies;
- Blasting equipment and blasthole charging technologies;
- Assistance in installing the blast network;
- Blasthole planning;
- Preparing the estimates, drill & blast designs and projects;
- Introduction to various methods and systems.
- Paid internship
- Duration – 2 years
- Location – Kumtor Mine
- Rotation schedule – 14/14
To participate in the graduate selection process, you are requested to:
- Fill out the application form, attach all required documents. Application form is available here.
- Submit no later than 16.00 hrs on June 15, 2021 via e-mail Kumtor.Internship@kumtor.kg.
- Please indicate “Graduate Internship Program” in the subject line of your e-mail message.
Only the most suitable candidates will be invited for testing and interview.