Kumtor Gold Company CJSC invites graduates of higher educational institutions on a competitive basis for 2-year internship in MILL OPERATIONS METALLURGICAL LABORATORY.
- Completed higher education (2021 graduates) in the following majors: Nonferrous Metallurgy, Mineral Processing, Chemistry & chemical technologies;
- Advanced PC and MS Office user;
- Knowledge of English will be an advantage;
- Proactive and eager to learn;
- Efficient and disciplined worker;
- Diligent worker with teamwork skills;
- Be medically fit to work at high altitude mine.
- Accomplish the department supervisor’s assignments to ensure stable and continuous production process.
- Participate in project works.
- Paid internship
- Duration – 2 years
- Location – Kumtor Mine
- Rotation schedule – 14/14
To participate in the graduate selection process, you are requested to:
- Fill out the application form, attach all required documents. Application form is available here.
- Submit no later than 16.00 hrs on May 16, 2021 via e-mail HR.Kumtor@centerragold.com
- Please indicate “Graduate Internship Program” in the subject line of your e-mail message.
Only the most suitable candidates will be invited for testing and interview.