Position has been filled
Kumtor Gold Company CJSC
announces a vacant position of
Operational Training Instructor (Kumtor Mine)
Reference number: KGC-22-192
- Development of various courses (hydraulic, electrical, mechanical operations);
- Preparation and updating of training plans, materials;
- Organization of training activity on the mobile equipment repair and maintenance;
- Preparing and monitoring of the training schedule;
- Preparation of the employees’ knowledge check tests;
- Conducting theoretical and practical training and examinations;
- Performing diagnostic procedure and repair work of mining and other equipment;
- Accounting and registration of the training courses completed by employees.
- Higher technical education in one of the following areas: mechanical-engineer, auto electrician, hydraulic systems;
- At least 5 years of relevant experience;
- Driving license of В and С categories;
- Confident user of Microsoft Office;
- Ability to meet deadlines, focus, attentiveness, stress resistance, flexibility and communication skills;
- Workplace: Kumtor Mine, Issyk-Kul Province, Kyrgyz Republic;
- Official employment in accordance with the Labor Code of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- Work on a rotational basis in high altitude conditions.
The application form and CV must be submitted no later than 4 p.m. on July 6, 2022, via e-mail HR@kumtor.kg
Please make sure to specify the Reference number KGC-22-192 in the application form and the subject line of your e-mail message.
ATTENTION! LETTERS WITH NO APPLICATION NUMBER IN THE SUBJECT WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
ONLY THE MOST SUITABLE CANDIDATES WILL BE INVITED TO AN INTERVIEW.