Position has been filled
Kumtor Gold Company CJSC
announces a vacant position of
Senior Hydrogeology Engineer (Kumtor Mine)
Application number: KGC-22-081
- Ensuring timely performance of hydrogeological and related operations;
- Ensuring the collection of hydrogeological data with the maintenance of appropriate databases;
- Participating in the development of long-term, current and operational production plans, as well as occupational safety and health measures, and ensuring their implementation as part the services entrusted to him/her;
- Making hydrogeological calculations. If required, development of technological schemes and regulations for conducting hydrogeological and mine dewatering operations;
- Monitoring compliance with the dewatering and drilling technologies in terms of hydrogeological issues;
- Distributing equipment, mechanisms, instrumentation and other technical means to the operating areas, monitoring their operation and maintenance;
- Organizing the work to determine the needs for equipment, mechanisms and other material and technical resources and proceeding requisitions;
- Ensuring the development of the required technical documentation;
- Control over the compliance with current regulatory legal acts and design decisions in terms of hydrogeology, labor regulations, fire regulations of environmental, sanitary, and other supervisory bodies.
- Higher professional (hydrogeological, geological, hydrological) education;
- Work experience as a hydrogeological technician, hydrogeologist, geologist, hydrologist for at least 3 years;
- Skills to make calculations related to surface water diversion facilities (ditches, channels, water discharge and water intake facilities);
- Skills to make calculations related to pressure, non-pressure, semi-pressure pipelines;
- Basic concepts of structural geology, geomorphology, quaternary geology, geocryology;
- Know the methods of calculation of the main filtration parameters of the reservoir/horizon and have skills to work with them (filtration coefficient, permeability, level conductivity, gravitational, specific, elastic fluid loss);
- Know the features of the application, principles of operation, advantages and disadvantages of all types of pumps and, as a result, have skills to select them;
- Skills to design horizontal/vertical drainage wells;
- Skills to interpret hydrological-hydrogeological information;
- Knowledge of ACAD software is a prerequisite;
- Basic knowledge of engineering and geological survey in terms of construction;
- Skills to design, monitor cluster pumping;
- This position requires high professional ethics, attention to detail, creative thinking and creativity, commitment to learning, sense of responsibility, sociability and stress tolerance;
- Driving license of category “B”.
The application form and CV must be submitted no later than 4 p.m. on March 24, 2022, via e-mail HR@kumtor.kg
You can get the application from here.
Please make sure to specify the reference number KGC-22-081 in the application form and the subject line of your e-mail message.
ATTENTION! LETTERS WITH NO APPLICATION NUMBER IN THE SUBJECT WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
ONLY THE MOST SUITABLE CANDIDATES WILL BE INVITED FOR AN INTERVIEW.