Position has been filled
Kumtor Gold Company CJSC
announces a vacant position of
Health & Safety Engineer
Reference number: KGC-22-229
- Monitor that the Company’s departments and contractors comply with labor protection laws and other regulatory requirements;
- Study labor conditions at workplaces, prepare and submit proposals on development and implementation of better protection means against the impact of hazardous and harmful production factors;
- Conduct scheduled workplace inspections and safety meetings in departments, units and contractors to encourage safe performance of work;
- Conduct timely inspections of high-risk facilities by filling out prescriptions and submitting them to the relevant departments and divisions of the mine;
- Conduct inspections of firefighting equipment;
- Assist in monitoring of the mine facilities as it relates to industrial safety and hygiene;
- Identify hazards and arrange activities to revent accidents and occupational injuries;
- Prepare reports on labor protection according to the established forms and in due time;
- Monitor the speed limits of vehicles, signs at sites and sections of the mine;
- Participate in inspections, examinations of the technical condition of buildings, structures, equipment, machinery and mechanisms, effectiveness of ventilation systems, state of sanitary and technical devices, sanitary and amenity rooms, collective and personal protection equipment;
- Monitor the compliance with and assist in revising the work instructions, procedures and job descriptions of mine employees (engineering staff);
- Control the timely performance of the necessary tests and technical inspections of equipment, machinery and mechanisms by the relevant services, compliance with measurement schedules of parameters of hazardous and harmful production factors, implement orders issued by state supervision and control bodies on compliance with existing labor protection regulations, rules and instructions, labor safety standards in the production process.
- Higher education (engineering-technical/mining);
- At least 5 years of experience in mining sector, 3 years of which in Health & Safety area.
The application form and CV must be submitted no later than 4 p.m. on August 15, 2022, via e-mail HR@kumtor.kg
You can get the application form via a link.
Please make sure to specify the Reference number KGC-22-229 in the application form and the subject line of your e-mail message.
ATTENTION! LETTERS WITH NO APPLICATION NUMBER IN THE SUBJECT WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
ONLY THE MOST SUITABLE CANDIDATES WILL BE INVITED TO AN INTERVIEW.