Position has been filled
Kumtor Gold Company CJSC
announces a vacant position of
Emulsion Plant Supervisor
Reference number: KGC-21-0222
- Emulsion solution process technology organization, management, and control;
- Ensuring the smooth and efficient operation of the plant equipment and assembly units as well as the emulsion charging trucks;
- Knowledge of the configuration and operation principles of modular emulsion matrix manufacturing plants;
- Control over operational discipline, process specifications, and accomplishment of planned targets. Ensuring the specified plant equipment performance parameters and the quality of the output product;
- Preparing the requisition forms for raw materials and supplies as needed.
- Higher mine engineering education (mining engineer) or university degree in process chemistry;
- Knowledge of the laws and regulations of the Kyrgyz Republic in the area of explosives, industrial health and safety;
- Maintenance Technician Certificates with respect to the following equipment: compressor units, explosive manufacturing station, steam and water heating boilers, reloading machinery and material handling equipment, pressure vessels, electrical equipment control panels. Instrumentation Technician Certificate;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in mining and blasting operations;
- Knowledge of English and Turkish languages;
- Good computer skills and Microsoft Office software package user (Power Point, Excel, Word);
- Driving license of “B” category;
- Availability of a Blaster’s Unified Certificate or blaster’s certificate;
- Administrative skills and experience.
The application form and resume must be submitted no later than 4 pm on December 1, 2021 by e-mail HR@kumtor.kg
To obtain the application form click here.
Please make sure to specify the reference number KGC-21-0222 in the application form and the subject line of your e-mail message.
ATTENTION! LETTERS WITHOUT THE REFERENCE NUMBER IN THE SUBJECT LINE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
ONLY THE MOST SUITABLE CANDIDATES WILL BE INVITED TO THE INTERVIEW.