Position has been filled
Kumtor Gold Company CJSC
announces a vacant position of
IT Support Supervisor Information Technology Directorate (Bishkek Office)
Application number: KGC-21-0357
- Participation in the development and approval of the Company’s IT strategy;
- Coordination of changes in IT processes, their automation and up-to-date maintenance;
- Self-assessment of maturity, control of changes in IT processes, including documentation on deployment schemes and engineering schemes of Data Processing Centers;
- Implementation of the recommendations of external and internal IT audit related to IT processes;
- Comparative analysis, participation in pilots by choice of ITSM, IT Asset Management, CMDB;
- Interaction with IT project managers, developers, customers in their area of expertise in terms of control and development of IT processes change management;
- Organization of interaction with the Company’s departments.
- Education: higher technical education in the Information Technologies / Software Development;
– in the field of Information Systems/ Service Desk / Software Maintenance for at least 5 years;
– in senior positions in the field of Information Technologies / Service Desk / Software Maintenance
for at least 3 years;
– with ITSM, IT Asset management, CMDB systems for at least 3 years;
– in at least 3 business domains / capabilities (finance, IT, logistics, advantage – mining, metallurgy).
- Special skills and knowledge:
– in using the best practices in information technologies (COBIT, ITIL);
– ITIL Expert certification will be a competitive advantage;
– in configuration of ITSM (especially change, incident and problem management), IT Asset Management, CMDB;
– high communication skills;
– understanding of the general principles of database management systems and relational links.
- Language proficiency:
– Russian – fluent;
– Kyrgyz – desirable;
– English at Upper Intermediate or Advanced level.
The application form and CV must be submitted no later than 4 p.m. on January 10, 2022, via e-mail HR@kumtor.kg.
You can get the application from here.
Please make sure to specify the reference number KGC-21-0357 in the application form and the subject line of your e-mail message.
ATTENTION! LETTERS WITH NO REFERENCE NUMBER IN THE SUBJECT WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
ONLY THE MOST SUITABLE CANDIDATES WILL BE INVITED FOR AN INTERVIEW.