Position has been filled
Kumtor Gold Company CJSC
announces a vacant position of
Head of Research and Innovation Development Department, Information Technologies Directorate (Bishkek Office)
Reference number: KGC-21-0327
- Participation in the development of Company’s IT strategies, in terms of forming the innovatiive technologies development roadmap;
- Investigation of business processes, technological processes, equipment, sensors, cars, products and services, information systems, technologies and problems in the Company;
- Analysis of the “best practices” in the world of information systems, innovations and technologies used in “advanced technology companies in the mining industry” and in other industries;
- Analysis of problems and needs in business processes, technological processes, architecture of information systems, technologies, with the aim of improving them through prototyping to create a business case;
- Creation of a corporate analytical platform (Data Factory), in order to collect data from sources, download and publish data, form data marts and analytics for the Company departments;
- Creation and modeling of data using machine learning algorithms for the needs of the Company’s departments;
- Self-assessment of the maturity of data architecture management processes;
- Implementation of recommendations of external and internal IT audit in terms of IT architecture management processes (application software / data / technologies / IT standards);
- Comparative analysis and selection of critical information systems, technologies of the Company on behalf of the head;
- Carrying out pilots to choose information systems;
- Interacting with heads of IT projects, developers, customers in terms of control and development of architectural solutions.
- Organizing interaction with the departments of the Company.
- Education: higher technical education in the Information Technologies / Applied Mathematics and Computer Science sphere;
– at least 5 years of experience in creating data warehouses, information exchange services, building data models using machine learning algorithms (experience in mining companies will be an advantage);
– at least 3 years of experience in managerial positions in the field of information technologies;
– at least 3 years of experience in the information technologies designing (software, data);
– at least 3 years of experience in IT project / task management as a team leader / IT project manager / Solution Architect / Lead Developer;
– in data architecture modeling (Data Governance), using CASE tools;
- in developing architectural principles, architectural standards and patterns, architectural representations, architectural models and processes in accordance with the best practices, reference architectures and industry standards (TOGAF, PEAF, ZACHMAN);
- in management of projects, programs and portfolios of IT projects in accordance with the best practices (PRINCE2, ANSI PMI);
- migration, of data, OS, DBMS, applications;
- experience with cloud technologies (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS);
- Special skills and knowledge:
– best practices in information technologies and project management (DMBOK, AGILE, PMBOK);
- general principles of building database management systems and relational
- ANSI SQL, PL/SQL languages;
- high communication skills;
- general principles of building database management systems and relational links;
– at least 3 business domains / capabilities (finance, IT, logistics, mining – will be an advantage, metallurgy);
- Knowledge of languages:
– Russian – fluent;
– Kyrgyz – desirable;
– English -Upper Intermediate or Advanced level.
- Workplace: Kyrgyz Republic, Bishkek;
- Official employment in accordance with the Labor Code of the Kyrgyz Republic;
The application form and CV must be submitted no later than 4 pm on December 24, 2021 via e-mail HR@kumtor.kg.
You can get the application form here.
Please make sure to specify the reference number KGC-21-0327 in the application form and the subject line of your e-mail message.
ATTENTION! LETTERS WITHOUT THE REFERENCE NUMBER IN THE SUBJECT LINE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
ONLY THE MOST SUITABLE CANDIDATES WILL BE INVITED TO THE INTERVIEW.