Position has been filled
Kumtor Gold Company CJSC
announces a vacant position of
Supervisor of the Document Management Services
Reference number: KGC-22-232
- Organization of a unified document management system;
- Ensuring document control with the use of modern information technology;
- Organization of document control in the structural divisions and regional offices, providing them with the work-related organizational and methodological assistance;
- Implementation of document control;
- Receive, register, transfer for execution, send official documents, as well as citizen appeals in line with the established procedure;
- Register, record keeping, store originals of the orders on the main activity, powers of attorney for sending/receiving goods, for the provision of documents on behalf of the organization, telegrams and fax messages;
- Introduce new technological processes of work with documents related to improvement of automated systems;
- Ensure timely delivery to recipients of outgoing correspondence;
- Analyzing of timely execution of control instructions contained in the management resolution;
- Preparation of certificates, reports on the state of performance discipline to inform management;
- Organization of control processes of execution of incoming and outgoing correspondence;
- Providing organizational, methodical and practical assistance to the structural divisions and regional offices on the issues of document control;
- Organization and monitoring of document control in the regional offices;
- Organization of work with the departmental archives, including work with the nomenclature of cases, archival processing, storage, optimization of document control, destruction of documents upon completion of storage periods;
- Arranging work of the expert committees.
- Higher education in the humanitarian field;
- At least 5 years of work experience in the relevant professional field (document control);
- Knowledge of the general Kyrgyz Republic legislation, as well as legislation in the relevant area;
- Knowledge of the state, official and English languages to the extent necessary for the performance of job duties;
- Skills and abilities in the relevant field;
- Ability to strategically plan work and take new approaches to solving emerging problems;
- Effective management of the department work;
- Making decisions in critical situations and taking responsibility for decisions made;
- Creating a favorable social and psychological climate in the team and the use of modern interpersonal communication methods;
- Timely identification and resolution of problem situations leading to conflicts of interest;
- Conflict solving ability;
- Business correspondence skills in the state, official and English languages;
- Proficient user of PC and office equipment, other necessary software.
The application form and CV must be submitted no later than 4 p.m. on August 26, 2022, via e-mail HR@kumtor.kg.
You can get the application form at the following link.
Please make sure to specify the reference number KGC-22-232 in the application form and the subject line of your e-mail message.
ATTENTION! LETTERS WITH NO REFERENCE NUMBER IN THE SUBJECT WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
ONLY THE MOST SUITABLE CANDIDATES WILL BE INVITED TO AN INTERVIEW.