Position has been filled
Kumtor Gold Company CJSC
announces a vacant position of
Infrastructure and Data Processing Center Supervisor, Information Technology Directorate (Bishkek Office)
Application number: KGC-21-0350
- Participation in development and approval of the Company’s IT strategy;
- Participation in designing the Company’s target IT architecture (technology / IT infrastructure / data center / private cloud / IT standards) and keeping it up to date with the business development strategy and IT strategy of the Company;
- Coordination of changes in the target IT architecture and keeping it up to date;
- Carrying out an analysis of compliance level of server, network hardware, system software, private cloud / Data Processing Centre and Infrastructure services with IT standards, information security standards;
- Implementation of the Company’s server, network hardware, system software, private cloud and infrastructure services configuration and asset management processes maturity self-assessment;
- Monitoring of changes in the configuration and assets of the Company’s IT architecture, including documentation of deployment schemes and engineering diagrams for the Company’s data processing centers;
- Implementation of external and internal IT audit recommendations;
- Carrying out comparative analysis and participation in pilots on the selection of server, network hardware, system software, private cloud and data processing center for the Company as assigned by the Information Technology Director;
- Interaction with IT project managers, developers, customers in their fields;
- Organization of interaction with the departments of the Company.
- Education: higher technical education in Information Technologies/Telecommunications and Communication Networks;
- at least 5 years in the area of Information Systems / Telecommunications (experience with the data centers is an advantage);
- at least 3 years in management positions in Information Technologies / Telecommunications area;
- at least 3 years of maintenance and technical support of server, network equipment, system software, private cloud and infrastructure services;
- at least 3 years of experience as a Team Leader in IT projects/task management / IT Project Manager /Solution Architect/IT Infrastructure Principal Developer;
- with cloud technologies (PaaS, SaaS);
- with ITSM systems (in particular change management, configuration management and CMDB);
- at least in 3 business domains / capabilities (finance, IT, logistics, advantage – mining, metallurgy).
- Special skills and knowledge relating to:
- use of best practices in IT project management and IT architecture (COBIT, ITIL, AGILE, PMBOK, TOGAF);
- server equipment (HP, Dell, Huawei and other well-known vendors);
- system software and equipment in data centers (APC by Schneider Electric, etc.)
- virtualization and private cloud systems (VMWare VSphere and VCloud, OpenShift, Hyper – V);
- Radhat Linux and software used in Linux systems (Nginx, Redis, Kafka, ActiveMQ, etc.)
- monitoring systems (MS SCOM, Zabbix, NMS, etc.);
- high communication skills;
- skills in organizing architectural audits of communications, telephony, radio communications and information systems networks;
- an understanding of the general principles of database management systems and relational links;
- Language proficiency:
- Russian – fluent;
- Kyrgyz – desirable;
- English – Upper Intermediate or Advanced level.
- Location: Kyrgyz Republic, Bishkek;
- Official employment in accordance with the Labor Code of the Kyrgyz Republic;
The application form and CV must be submitted no later than 4 p.m. on January 5, 2022 via e-mail HR@kumtor.kg.
You can get the application from here.
Please make sure to specify the application number KGC-21-0350 in the application form and the subject line of your e-mail message.
ATTENTION! LETTERS WITHOUT THE APPLICATION NUMBER IN THE SUBJECT LINE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
ONLY THE MOST SUITABLE CANDIDATES WILL BE INVITED FOR AN INTERVIEW.