Position has been filled
Kumtor Gold Company CJSC
announces a vacant position of
Kumtor Mine Geologist
Application number: KGC-21-0286
- Geological mapping of benches and faces and transferring the results of mapping into sections, level layouts and actual maps;
- Mapping the basic structures on faces within the pit;
- Mapping of actual data, composition of geological and structural maps for a structural model of the deposit;
- Constructing geological and structural sections;
- Drawing up the necessary relevant documentation;
- Computer data processing;
- Constructing volumetric models of geological units and surfaces;
- Maintaining all types of databases;
- Special projects implementation.
- Higher education in mining and geology;
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience;
- Required knowledge:
Laws and regulations applying to geological activities, utilization and protection of mineral reserves;
– Composites and rock characteristics;
– Procedures and methods for processing field material;
– Rules for the technical operation of the equipment, apparatus and instruments used;
– Procedures for collecting, recording and storing rock and other types of samples;
– Rules for preparing and maintaining geological records and reports;
– Methods and tools for technical calculations, graphic and computational work implementation;
– Preparing and updating geological plans and sections with the correction of contours of various types of rocks;
- Proficient PC user (Excel, Word, Power Point);
- Ability to communicate and work in a team, responsibility, conscientiousness;
- Fitness for working at high altitude conditions;
The application form and CV must be submitted no later than 4 pm on December 19, 2021 by e-mail HR@kumtor.kg
You can get the application from here.
Please make sure to specify the application number KGC-21-0286 in the application form and the subject line of your e-mail message.
ATTENTION! LETTERS WITHOUT THE APPLICATION NUMBER IN THE SUBJECT LINE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
ONLY THE MOST SUITABLE CANDIDATES WILL BE INVITED TO INTERVIEW.