Position has been filled
Kumtor Gold Company CJSC
announces a vacant position of
Resource Modeling Geologist (Kumtor Mine)
Reference number: KGC-21-0138
- Maintain an electronic geological database in the amount necessary for the implementation of computer Mine modeling and ensure the reproducibility of results;
- Perform the necessary set of works to determine the parameters for geostatic deposit modeling, develop a computer model and update it on a regular basis as new data is received;
- Promptly determine the quality of mined ore based on data from the mine surveyor department;
- Compare traditional and computer methods for assessing the deposit;
- Submit statistical and other reports in a timely manner, as well as data related to the movement of mineral reserves;
- Ensure reliable planning of ore mining and other participation in the preparation of annual and long-term plans for mining and exploration operations using a computer model of the deposit.
- Higher education in the major – geology, mining and exploration of mineral resources;
- Work experience in mining companies for at least 5 years;
- Knowledge of international standards for the assessment of reserves and resources and the requirements of the State Reserves Committee of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- Knowledge of Gemcom, Datamine, Micromine software programs, database structure, etc.;
- Driving license (category B).
- Workplace: Kyrgyz Republic, Issyk-Kul region, Kumtor mine;
- Official employment in accordance with the Labor Code of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- Work on a rotational basis in high-altitude conditions.
The application form and resume must be submitted no later than 4 pm on September 12, 2021 by e-mail HR@kumtor.kg or to the KGC offices in Bishkek, Karakol, Balykchy.
Application forms are available here.
ATTENTION! LETTERS WITH NO REFERENCE NUMBER KGC-21-0138 IN THE SUBJECT WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
ONLY THE MOST SUITABLE CANDIDATES WILL BE INVITED FOR AN INTERVIEW.