Position has been filled
Kumtor Gold Company CJSC
announces a vacant position of
Fire Rescuer of the Emergency Rescue Service (Kumtor Mine)
Reference number: KGC-22-208
- Fire extinguishing, rescue people, evacuation of material assets, opening and disassembling structures using special units, mechanisms, and isolating devices;
- Maintaining rescue, firefighting equipment and machinery, performing repair, testing and troubleshooting operations not requiring special training skills;
- Using radio equipment and communication devices;
- Conducting briefings, instructions for company personnel on the prevention of emergencies;
- Providing first aid to the injured employees;
- Transportation of victims from the accident site
- Conducting measures to prevent or reduce the consequences of fires, accidents and natural disasters.
- Higherd (secondary specialized) education;
- Availability of duly issued certificates and diploma on additional education in various areas, including provision of work permits for various engineering equipment or mechanical means;
- At least 3 years of work experience;
- A status of a lifeguard specially trained and certified to conduct rescue operations is an asset;
- Driver’s license of B and C categories;
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office работ;
- Ability to meet deadlines, commitment, attentiveness, stress resistance and communication skills;
The application form and CV must be submitted no later than 4 p.m. on July 9, 2022, via e-mail: HR@kumtor.kg
You can get the application form via a link.
Please make sure to specify the Reference number KGC-22-208 in the application form and the subject line of your e-mail message.
ATTENTION! LETTERS WITH NO APPLICATION NUMBER IN THE SUBJECT WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
ONLY THE MOST SUITABLE CANDIDATES WILL BE INVITED TO AN INTERVIEW.