published: 30 September 2016
DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED
The Kumtor Gold Company (KGC) invites all interested parties to take part in the pre-qualification process for the set up and operation of production facility for the extraction of gold and silver from carbon fines, which are the side product of gold recovery process at the Kumtor Mine. The production facility for processing of carbon fines will be located at the Kumtor Mine premises.
• The winner will have to procure all required equipment and build the production facility at own cost;
• Availability of all necessary permits for the launch and further operation of the facility in compliance with the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic;
• Proposed technological solution for the processing of carbon fines will have to account for the harsh climate and have a minimal environmental footprint;
• Operating capacity of the equipment must be sufficient to process at least 3 tons of carbon fines per day and secure at least 81% recovery of gold and silver from carbon fines, with further obtaining of Dore alloy;
• Obtained Dore along with all waste and slag remaining after the processing of carbon fines are deemed to be the property of KGC and shall be handed over to KGC representatives.
• Copies of registration certificate issued by the Justice Ministry, statutory documents, charter, taxpayer’s card, and taxpayer registration certificate;
• Copies of all available licenses and permits relating to processing of ore and raw materials containing gold and/or silver;
• Description of the proposed technological solution for the processing of carbon fines with justification of its efficiency. List of facilities applying this technology;
• Brief information about the applicant’s activity, bids the applicant took part in and won within the last 2 years, and manning table.
• Discussion of the tolling contract terms and conditions;
• Land parcel large enough to accommodate the carbon fines processing facility;
• Carbon fines as a material for processing;
• Certain necessary utilities and materials available at the Mine site, including electricity, water, C-containers, etc.;
• Accommodation and catering for employees of potential contractor.
All proposals will be submitted in a sealed envelope marked “Carbon Fines Treatment” by 5:00 p.m., October 15, 2016, at the following address: 14th floor of the Uchkun JSC building, 24 Ibraimov Str., Bishkek.
KGC reserves the right to accept or reject a bid both in full or in part. KGC will only notify those applicants whose proposals are deemed suitable and those with past experience in similar projects.