DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED
“Kumtor” invites all interested organizations and private entrepreneurs to bid for about 300,000 m3 earthworks at the Kumtor Minesite in the Gety-Oguz region of the Kyrgyz Republic at an average hauling distance 4.9 km and 2.2 t/m3 material density.
All bidders participate in the tender at their own will, at their own costs, and accept all terms and conditions of this tender. No claims for compensation of any costs of the bidder are accepted.
All bidders are requested to submit a complete package of documents. Inability of the bidder to provide all of the requested documents on time or furnish any additionally requested documents, may result in the disqualification of the bidder.
Site visits or tours are not anticipated. Any additional information or clarification questions can be requested via e-mail: Kumtor_localbuyer@kumtor.com.
Applications in sealed envelopes to the name of the Tender Commission Chairman shall be submitted to Gauhar Jumagulova on the 14-th floor of Uchkun building located in Bishkek at Ibraimov Street No. 24 by 17:00 hours of 02 May 2014. Late or electronic submissions are not accepted.
Requirements to equipment:
– 25t dump trucks – 24. Back-up units are necessary
– Bulldozer B10 or equivalent – 4. Back-up units are necessary.
– Front-end loaders 3 m3 – 5. Back-up units are necessary.
– 18t vibratory roller – 1. Back-up units are necessary.
– 10-15t water trucks, wheel formula 4 X 6 or 6 X 6 – 3. Back-up units are necessary.
Only minor repairs of equipment are allowed at the Kumtor minesite. Mobilization and demobilization of equipment is to be made at costs of the bidder.
Schedule and contract life:
Operating schedule – on 11 hour day and night shifts (22 hours per day). Estimated stand-by time – 15%. Estimated contract life: July – September 2014.
Accommodations and board to contractors;
Fuel for operation of equipment at the Kumtor minesite.
Transportation of personnel from / to Volna (bus stop between Tamga and Barskoon).
All interested organizations are welcome to bid for all types of required operating and back-up equipment in any combination of the required types of equipment.
The quote shall include, but not limit to, the following:
– company portfolio (company registration certificate, charter, licenses and permits, tax parameters of the tax payer, business partners with a brief description of the accomplished works, references);
– all-inclusive proposed bcm rates for factually transported, loaded, leveled, watered and compacted material by the above listed equipment (taxes and deductions, mob/demob of equipment; depreciation of equipment, work of full-time foreman/safety engineer and mechanic and operation of the foreman’s vehicle, salaries + allowances and premiums, sickleaves, overhead costs, profit, etc.);
– all-inclusive hourly operating rates (taxes and deductions, mob/demob of equipment; depreciation of equipment, salaries + allowances and premiums, sickleaves, overhead costs, profit, etc.) for operation of the technological equipment at other sites during the stand-by time;
– home base details (location, equipment, etc.);
– proposed fleet details (registration documents for equipment, number of production and back-up units);
– worker’s details (list of current employees and their qualification, and potential source of additional employees);
– guarantee letter about availability of turnover funds for financing of the contracted works;
– information about safety standards and registered infractions.
All applicants are entitled to offer any additional terms, which may be necessary for more qualitative and effective completion of the work.
CJSC Kumtor Gold Company reserves the right to accept or reject a bid in full or in part. Preferences will be given to organizations with a fleet of its own equipment, proven experience and long-term personnel. CJSC Kumtor Gold Company expressly withdraws any commitments to enter into a contract with a bidder submitted the lowest bid.