Position has been filled
Kumtor Gold Company CJSC
announces a vacant position of
Director, Human Resources
Reference number: KGC-22-234
- Lead and provide overall management of the Administration of Kumtor Gold Company CJSC (hereinafter referred to as “KGC” or “Company”);
- Supervise and coordinate the activities of Human Resources Department, Employee Development Department, Medical Department, Bishkek Office Administration, and Document Management Department;
- Execute instructions and tasks of his/her immediate supervisor and perform other duties related to his/her position;
- Implement the unified human resources policy in the Company for career development planning, organize recruitment and placement of personnel;
- Organize the development of strategic, long-term plan of the Company’s activities within his/her competence;
- Develop the structure and staff of the Company;
- Perform functional analysis, optimize business processes aimed at achieving the Company’s goals within his/her competence;
- Coordinate the development of provisions on structural subdivisions and job descriptions of the Company’s employees;
- Develop and submit proposals to the Company’s management on new innovative ideas, projects for the Company’s development prospects within his/her competence;
- Organize the implementation of modern management technologies, including the transfer of business processes to an electronic management format;
- Perform support functions, including financial, material and human resources management;
- Ensure the increased capacity of employees;
- Develop mechanisms for material and non-material motivation of employees;
- Exercise control over the performance and labor discipline and be responsible for its state;
- Implement measures to prevent, identify and resolve conflicts of interest;
- Interacts with other subdivisions of the Company and other organizations on human resources and administrative issues;
- Comply with the established deadlines for tasks and assignments;
- Comply with the confidentiality rules when dealing with personal information of the Company’s employees;
- Ensure continuous improvement of his/her professional level;
- Complete training courses provided by the Company;
- Comply with KGC rules and regulations.
- Director, Human Resources, will have a higher education and at least 12 years of professional experience;
- Experience in large international production companies (experience in mining industry will be an advantage);
- Implemented large-scale projects on: job evaluation methodology (grading) and remuneration systems (compensation and benefits, EVP); HR branding; selection of top management personnel; improving the efficiency of business processes; instilling corporate values in production teams;
- Basics of management activities (planning, organization, coordination, motivation, monitoring, evaluation and control);
- Theoretical and applied knowledge required for integrated management of the Company’s personnel;
- Maintaining the level of qualifications required to perform job duties;
- Taking measures to prevent personal interest or to resolve conflicts of interest;
- Strategic skills: setting goals and objectives for subordinates on topical issues within his/her competence; development of strategies; making plans for structural subdivisions;
- Creating a favorable moral and psychological climate; maintaining traditions; assisting subordinates;
- Fundamentals of strategic management and planning, business process analysis and optimization, as well as functional analysis;
- Development of analytical and strategic documents;
- Methods for analyzing and forecasting the effectiveness and efficiency of personnel;
- Knowledge of business communication ethics and negotiation rules and internal labor regimen, as well as occupational health and fire safety requirements;
- Skills in strategic planning, statistical analysis and quick decision making on operations/organizational issues;
- Knowledge of the general legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic, as well as labor legislation;
- Knowledge of the state or official languages – native level, English – fluent;
- Making decisions in critical situations and taking responsibility for decisions made;
- Business correspondence skills in the state or official and English languages;
- Location: Kyrgyz Republic;
- Official employment in accordance with the Labor Code of the Kyrgyz Republic.
The application form and CV must be submitted no later than 4 p.m. on September 1, 2022, via e-mail HR@kumtor.kg.
You can get the application form at the following link.
Please make sure to specify the reference number KGC-22-234 in the application form and the subject line of your e-mail message.
ATTENTION! LETTERS WITH NO REFERENCE NUMBER IN THE SUBJECT WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
ONLY THE MOST SUITABLE CANDIDATES WILL BE INVITED TO AN INTERVIEW.